RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka – Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department is has released the notification for eligible and dynamic consultants on consultancy basis. Recently RDPR has published the employment notice for given posts such as Documentation Expert, Monitoring & Evaluation Expert, Management Information System Consultant, Sanitation Engineer, District Project Manager & MIS Consultants. According to the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment notification, there are 66 vacancies will be filled by Karnataka Panchayat Raj. Application last date is 09-06-2020.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||
|Application Starting Date||
Last Date to Apply
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Name of the Posts
Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
|Management Information System Consultant||
|District Project Manager||
Eligibility Details for Consultant:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 45 years of age. Interested candidates can check more details about the age limit from our website or the official notification we provide.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete as,
- Documentation Expert:Post Graduate degree in Environmental Sciences / Natural Resources Management / Life Sciences
- Monitoring & Evaluation Expert:Post Graduate degree in Economics / Statistics / Public Policy
- Management Information System Consultant:Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Economics / Computer Science
- Sanitation Engineer:Post Graduate in Environmental or Civil Engineering
- District Project Manager:Post Graduate degree in Management / Social Science / Social Work / relevant professional degree
- MIS Consultants:C.A/Statistics, M.Sc Computer Science/ BE Computer Science.
Salary Details for Consultant:
RDPR gives the minimum pay of Rs.22,000/- and the maximum pay of Rs.60,000/- for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for Consultant:
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis. Initially contract period is for one year.
- Based on the satisfactory performance and need of the department, the contract will be extended every year.
- If the performance of the consultant is not up to expected level of the department, then contract will be terminated any time with one month notice.
- The applicant who applies for the position of District Project Manager and MIS Consultant have to mention 3 priority districts in which they wish to work if they get selected.
- Based on the availability of vacancies in the respective districts, allocation will be done.
- The applicants who got degree from the Distance Education Learning will not be eligible and such applications will be rejected directly.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute the agreement as per the terms and conditions of the department and consultancy fees shall be fixed based on the experience.
- The appointment of selected candidates is purely on temporary basis.
- They cannot claim for permanency in their position under any circumstances.
- The shortlisted candidate shall be called for interview over telephone/e-mail/ any other suitable means.
- The shortlisted candidates shall have to attend the interview at their own expenses.
- No TA will be given.
- The interview will be held at respective Districts office or Head office or through Video Conference as per the scheduled date and time.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed the date and time of the interview.
- At any point of time or under any circumstances, the department reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the recruitment process.
- The required positions may vary as per the departmental suitability and necessity.
- The candidates selected for district positions have to work compulsorily at district level.
How to Apply for RDPR Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates shall submit applications in designated format along with their CVs. The applicants shall write about suitability of candidature for the applied position in 100 words and submit the application with superscription mentioning which position he/she has applied for and submit to given address.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|