Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 OUT – For DOR Registrar and Joint Commissioner Vacancy | Application Form PDF @dor.gov.in. Department of Revenue, Government of India has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Joint Commissioner and Registrar. Total numbers of vacancies are 03. Last date for receipt of application will be 60 days from the date of publication of employment news. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Application form and Official notification direct link available on this page. Kindly refer it till end.
Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Department of Revenue|
Name of the post
|Registrar, Joint Commissioner|
|Number of vacancy||
|Last date to apply||
60 days after the employment news published
Registrar – 02 posts
Joint Commissioner- 01
Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application is mandatory.
- For Joint Commissioner Post: Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department or five years service in the grade rendered.
- Possessing 10 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws or investigation of offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
- For Registrar Post: Candidate should holding analogous posts or with five year service or with eight year regular service.
- OR Possessing experience in administration, establishment and accounts matters and preferably degree in law from recognized university or equivalent.
Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for the post of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39.100/- per month from the respective board.
How to Apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Department of Revenue website.
- Select “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
For Joint Commissioner Post:
Room No. 51-II, North Block,
Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance,
New Delhi 110 001.
For Registrar Post:
The Under Secretary (CAT).
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue,
Room No. 245 – A, North Block,
New Delhi – 110 001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies offered for Department of Revenue Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 03 vacancies offered for Department of Revenue Recruitment 2021.
What is the age limit for Revenue Department Recruitment 2021?
Candidate age limit should not be more than 56 years is mandatory to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link available on this page.