Revenue Department Punjab Recruitment 2020 Released. Revenue Department Punjab has released the Notification for the posts of Professional Graduate and Accountant. 25 vacancies are available in the Punjab Revenue Department at Slate Head Officer under the State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA) and Professional Graduate in each District under Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) which are non-transferable reference will be given the resident Of that district. The Last date for the submission of application form 15.06.2020. Candidates may check the Revenue Department Punjab Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
Revenue Department Punjab Recruitment 2020
|Revenue Department Punjab|
Professional Graduate and Accountant
- Professional Graduate:
Vacancy – 24
Age –Candidates should not below 25 years and above 37 years as on 01.04.2020.
Qualification –Aspirants should have completed Graduation in any discipline of Engineering or MBA or MCA or Master’ s Degree in any discipline, including but not limited to geography, mathematics or statistics froma recognized Institute/ University.
Salary: Rs.50,000/- per month only.
Vacancy – 1
Age – Candidates should not below 25 years and above 37 years as on 01.04.2020 for eligible to apply the Accountant post in Revenue Department Punjab.
Qualification – B.Com.with 50% marks, working knowledge of accounting.
Salary – Rs.35,000/- per month only.
Chandigarh by post along with Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- incase of General category and Rs 300/- for SC in favor of Director Disaster Management payable at Chandigarh.
- Applicants are requested to send their applications in the prescribed along with their attested copies of all certificates, mark-sheets recent passport size photo, relevant experience certificates etc. for engagement contract basis.
- The applicants will have to appear for written exam and an interview.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid to the candidate for exam and interview
- Candidates not having requisite essential qualifications for the posts are liable to be summarily rejected. Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications. in original as and when required.
- The Department also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form will read to summary disqualification.
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post and district applied tor on top of the envelope containing the application.
- Application received after the due date, unsigned applications, application where the post name is filled incorrectly and applications incomplete in respect will not be considered.
- No application will be received through email/ FAX
- If may be noted that if, at any stage, it is found the application willfully concealed or misrepresented the facts, the candidature will be summarily rejected and the employment will be terminated.
- The applications must be sent in nearly typed – out from in A4 size paper.
- Applicants have to their applications to Director Disaster Management, Punjab, Room no. 3, third floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector – 1, Chandigarh by or before 15 June 2020.
- Applicants must apply in the format given below and send their applications clearly mentioning the post applied for on the envelop.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|