RGCB Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Applications are invited from eminent scientists having proven scientific record in life or medical sciences with application to disease biology and possessing excellent leadership ability for the position of Director. Complete applications (07 copies) strictly as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including a detailed curriculum vitae, list of publications indicating impact factors/citation index and H index should be sent to given address as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in “Employment News”. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide all the details about this vacancy.
RGCB Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Name of the Posts||
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
|30 Days from the Date of Advertisement(06-07-2020)|
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Eligibility Details for Director:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 58 years of age limit for Senior Residents. Interested candidates can check more eligibility details in the official website. We provide direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the PhD in Science or Engineering disciplines or MD/MS or M.Tech. /M.E. or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Interested candidates can check the more details about the eligibility from the official notification as given below.
- We provide direct link to download the official notification.
Salary Details for Directors:
The selected incumbent will be placed in the Level-15 (As per 7th CPC) / [HAG Scale Rs. 67,000- 79,000+ annual increment @ 3% as per 6th CPC]. Other benefits/allowances shall be as per rules applicable for appointment on deputation including Short-Term Contract /Absorption basis. The present age of superannuation is 60 years.
General Conditions for the Applicable Candidates:
- Eminent persons including Directors of National Laboratories Vice-Chancellors of Universities or equivalent personalities can nominate suitable candidates and forward the application along with recommendations and duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience by speed post or equivalent so as to reach by the due date. The Nominator should ascertain that the nominee is willing to take up the position, if offered.
- The closing date for candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States/ Union Territories in the Northeastern region, Ladakh region of J&K, Sikkim, Sub-division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 daysfrom date of advertisement in the Employment News.
- The detailed advertisement and format of application is available at DBT’s and RGCB’s website(s) viz. respectively.
How to Apply for RGCB Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates may complete their applications (07 copies) strictly as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including a detailed curriculum vitae, list of publications indicating impact factors/citation index and H index should be sent to given address as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in “Employment News”. The soft copy of the application is also be sent to E-mail to given mail id.
Shri. Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology Room No. 609, Block – 2, C.G.O Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|