RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Consultant Post. Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has released the notification for the post of Consultant. The Starting Date is 13th June 2020 and the last date is 30th June 2020. Candidates can get details about RGNIYD Recruitment from our blog.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
RGINYD Age Limit:
Not exceeding 64 years
RGNIYD Educational Qualification:
Minimum a Graduate in any discipline
RGNIYD Consultant Experience:
Should have retired in minimum Pay Level 10 (Grade Pay 5400 as per 06 CPC) from Govt. of India Institute (or) University (or) State University with experience in Academic and Examination related works.
RGNIYD Consultant Selection Method:
- Shortlisted candidates may have to appear for personal interview.
- Date and time for the personal interview will be intimated to the applicants through email only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No accommodation will be provided for attending the interview.
- Request for change in the date of interview will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Submission Of Application:
- The applicant should fill the application through online only.
- The applicant is requested not to send the hard copy of application to the institute.
- The last date for submission of online application is 30th June 2020 till midnight.
- The hard copy of application along with the self‐attested copy of certificates should be submitted only by the shortlisted candidates at the time of written test / interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|