RGSSH Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 418 Vacancies. Applications are invited for direct recruitment/recruitment on deputation to the following posts at Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH), an autonomous body under Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi through e-mail in prescribed format. Direct recruitment shall be as CONTRACT APPOINTMENT for all the staff initially till 28.02.2021 on CONSOLIDATED BASIS. After completion of the tenure till 28.02.2021, if found suitable depending upon individual satisfactory performance during the tenure, the contract may be extended for another one year or up-to a maximum tenure for FIVE YEARS at a time from the willing persons. Recruitment on deputation shall be as per the rules, regulation and conditions of deputations followed by the Delhi Government and DoPT guidelines regarding deputation.
RGSSH Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH),|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Medical Officer, Nursing Officers/ Staff Nurse, Technician, Dietician, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Office Superintendent (Engineering Services), Social Worker, LDC|
|Start Date to Apply||07.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2020|
Candidates who have completed either their MBBS, MD, MS, GNM, 10th with Diploma in MLT, 12th, Degree, B.Pharmacy, Post Graduation, Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||55 years|
|Associate Professor||60 years|
|Medical Officer||55 years|
|Nursing Officers/ Staff Nurse||50 years|
|Technician Grade I||50 years|
|Technician Grade II||50 years|
|Office Superintendent (Engineering Services)|
No EXAMINATION FEES is required to be paid by any applicant in view of COVID-19 Epidemic in Delhi State.
Mode of Selection
The selection shall be made purely on merit (marks scored in academic qualification, higher qualification then minimum qualification as per recruitment rules & higher experience basis only) for all the posts except post code 01/20, 02/20, 03/20 & 04/20 where selection shall be done on basis of Interview. For detailed scheme of selection visit www.rgssh.in.
For post code 01/20, 02/20 & 03/20 where candidates do not posses Post graduate degree in particular relevant field, the post graduate degree in nearest related field along with the experience in particular surgical field shall be considered.
The RGSSH makes provisional selection of the candidates initially on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of application form, further the documents shall be verified and the authenticity of documents/certificates may be cross checked till 28.02.21 before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post
How to Apply
- This application form MUST be neatly filled/ typed and signed by the applicant on each page of the application and only its pdf format shall be attached with the e-mail. The candidate shall ensure that all attached pdf are easily legible to be read, non legible pdf shall be duly rejected.
- Annexure I of application form, UNDERTAKING to be given in the main body of the email while applying for the post and its pdf copy to be attached along with the email
- Candidates can send their application along in the prescribed format to the following e-mail IDs on or before the deadline.
- Assistant Professor – email@example.com
- Associate Professor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor – email@example.com
- Medical Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing Officers/ Staff Nurse – email@example.com
- Technician Grade I – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technician G
rade II – email@example.com
- Dietician – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacist – email@example.com
- Physiotherapist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Superintendent (Engineering Services) – email@example.com
- Social Worker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- LDC – email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|