RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the recruitment notification for AGM / JGM(Mech), DGM(Mech), AGM & DGM (Traffic) in RITES Limited. Total number of vacancies are 09. Last date to apply online for these posts is 14.01.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page for further details and Online Application link also available on this page.
RITES Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager (Mech) 
Additional General Manager (Traffic) 
Deputy General Manager(Traffic) 
Additional General Manager (Mech) ]
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last date to Apply||14.01.2021|
RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age limit should not be more than 56 years of age as on last date of submission of application.
For Deputy General Manager (Mech) Post:
Managing operation and maintenance of services of locomotives and wagons at site of Non-Railway clients including loco leasing sites.
Specific requirement: – Work experience in operation and maintenance of diesel locomotives & wagons..
For Additional General Manager (Traffic) Post: Candidates should have Group-A Traffic Officers with experience of 13 years or more in Railways in (Train Operations! Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision etc.).
For Deputy General Manager (Traffic) Post: Candidates should have Group-A & Group .B Traffic Officers with more than 05 years experience in Railways in (Train Operations! Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision etc.).
For Additional General Manager (Mech) post: The officer should on SC/JAG, IRSME officer. The officer should have video experience working in open line/workshop/Pus of Indian Railways.
RITES Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service(25 marks)
- Previous work experiences and domain knowledge(25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential / Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply for RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com . While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.
Application form and Official Notification PDF for RITES Recruitment 2020 – For DGM(Mech) post
Application form and Official Notification PDF for RITES Recruitment 2020 – For AGM and DGM (Traffic) post
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
14.01.2021 is the revised last date for RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020.
There are totally 09 vacancies on RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit official site or Refer this page for Direct Registration form link.