RITES Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Rail India Technical and Economic Service invite offline application for filling up the Assistant Manager / Manager, Additional & Dy General Manager posts. Candidates can submit the duly filled application form on or before 20.10.2020 for AM/Manager & 05.11.2020 for AGM/DGM posts. RITES Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
RITES Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager / Manager, Additional & Dy General Manager|
|Last Date||20.10.2020 – AM/Manager & 05.11.2020 – AGM/DGM posts|
- The applicant should have BE/Diploma in Mech Eng
- Group-A Traffic Officers with experience of 13 years or more in Railways in (Train Operations/ Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision etc.)
He / She should not be more than 55 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- (7th CPC Matrix level- 7) for Asstt Manager Level
- (7th CPC Matrix level- 8) for Manager Level
Minimum 10 years of working experience in Railway Workshop OR Production Unit OR COFMOW
To look after Railway/Modernization projects being executed by RITES Ltd
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com, while submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HO/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR. Clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.