RITES recruitment 2020 has released on the official website – Last Date on 26-05-2020. RITES Limited invites the online applications for the posts of General Manager (Traffic), Additional General Manager (Traffic) & Dy. General Manager (Traffic). They released the official notification on 11-05-2020. The online application is available. Interested candidates can apply this post through online immediately. We provide the direct link to apply online for the candidates.
RITES Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of The Company
|Name Of The Post||
Dy. General Manager, General manager & Additional General Manager
Last Date to Apply
Last Date Remainder
Age Limit for General Manager:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per the norms of organization. Interested candidates can check the more details about the age limit from the official notification we provided below. He / She should not be more than 58 years of age.
Educational Qualification for General Manager:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the Group-A Traffic Officers with experience of 13 years or more in Railways in Train Operations/ Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision
- IRTS (Direct) more than 18 years experience in Railways in Train Operations/ Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision
- Group-A & Group B Traffic Officers with more than 10 years experience in Railways in Train Operations/ Commercial/ Safety & Policy Decision etc.
Selection Process of RITES:
They select the candidates based on their Qualification , Age limit, Previous Experience and Domain knowledge.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates apply through online or send all documents with C.V in prescribed format.
Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. While submitting the online application;
- The system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate.
- A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal
Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format along with the applications.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|