Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Rolls Royce has released the vacancy notification for the post of Data Engineer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply from now onwards. Apply Link is given in this page. Notification for this post was posted on 21.09.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Rolls Royce|
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
As a Data Engineer, you will work on implementing complex data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualising large sets of data to turn information into value using multiple platforms. You will understand how to apply technologies to solve big data problems and to develop innovative big data solutions.
- Working with colleagues to understand and implement requirements Securing the data supply chain, understanding how data is ingested from different sources and combined / transformed into a single data set. Understanding how to analyse, cleanse, join and transform data.
- Implementing designed / specified solutions into the chosen platform (e.g. Azure Data Factories / Data Lakes, HDInsight, Talend, MuleSoft or traditional software).
- Working with colleagues to ensure that the on-prem/cloud infrastructure available is capable of meeting the solution requirements. Planning, designing and conducting tests of the implementations, correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an acceptable result.
- Appreciate how to manage the data including; security, archiving, structure and storage.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree level education in Mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience 5-14 years of experience at various levels of Software /Data Engineering roles
- Experience in designing solutions using databases and data storage technology such as RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra Experience building and optimizing Big Data data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Proficiency in Python scripting.
- Experienced in using different python modules used for data munging
- Be up to date with data processing technology / platforms such as Spark (Databricks, Hortonworks, and Cloudera etc.), PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Experienced in DevOps methodology
- Experience with ETL and/or data integration tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi
- Experience of working in at least one of the public cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and using IaaS / PaaS / SaaS components in building highly scalable solutions
- Good understanding of infrastructure components and their fit in different types of data solutions
- Experience of designing solutions deployed on Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Experience of working in an agile environment, within a self-organising team.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack (C#.net)
- Experience with time series data processing and storage including technologies such as InfluxDB, OpenTSDB etc
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020?
Step 1; Go to official site
Step 2: In the official page, Click Careers and then professionals
Step 3: It will direct to Career page and click the Data Engineer notification
Step 4: Read the post details and apply for the post
Step 5: Job Notification was posted on 21.09.2020
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 – JR6064161
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 – JR6064162
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|