Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 OUT || Apply Here. Rolls Royce has released the vacancy notification for the post of UI/UX Designer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply from now onwards. Apply Link is given in this page. Notification for this post was posted on 14.09.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Rolls Royce|
|Post Name||UI/UX Designer|
As UI/UX designer you will be required to provide leadership in defining and hands-on developing visual user experiences across digital assets, working with project teams to evolve key elements of a digital proposition. This will include the following key responsibilities:
- Working with project teams, capture multi-disciplinary requirements, and translate those requirements into user experiences, prototypes and final assets.
- Define and carry out user research activities using quantitative methods (including surveys and analysis of usage analytics metrics) and qualitative methods (including ethnographic studies/ shadowing, interview, workshops and focus groups) for projects
- Facilitate the generation of new concepts and ideas and illustrates concepts with impact
- Collaborates with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that both achieve strategic business goals and meet operational requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- As a UI/UX designer you are expected to have hands-on experience on the following technical competency areas.
- Relevant experience: 3-6 years , Graduation/BE/BTech.
- Note: Specific toolsets and software are mentioned to guide your assessment only.
- The competency supplemented by equivalent toolset or software is acceptable.
- HTML UI development
- Application development frameworks – React, Angular, Vue, D3
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Wireframes and Prototyping – InDesign, Axure, Balsamiq
- UI design
- User Research – Web analytics , A/B testing, Behaviour studies
- Information architecture Interaction design
- Web development
- Usability testing
- Visual and Graphic Design
- Responsive Design development
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering projects in the space of UI/UX
- Degree or experience in the field of UX design, UI development or interaction design
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and team members to derive value outcomes
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020?
Step 1; Go to the official site
Step 2: In the official page, Click Careers and then professionals
Step 3: It will direct to the Career page and click the UI/UX designer notification
Step 4: Read the post details and apply for the post
Step 5: Job Notification was posted on 14.09.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|