Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020. Rolls-Royce has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Data Engineer from the Official Site. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or Before last date.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Rolls-Royce|
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Job Description for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020:
At Rolls-Royce, we create integrated power solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world. To make that happen we’re building on our current capability to take our customer offering from great to extraordinary. That’s why we’ve launched R2 Data Labs – the data innovation catalyst inside Rolls-Royce.
Key Accountabilities for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020:
- Working with colleagues to understand and implement requirements
- Securing the data supply chain, understanding how data is ingested from different sources and combined / transformed into a single data set.
- Understanding how to analyse, cleanse, join and transform data.
- Implementing designed / specified solutions into the chosen platform (e.g. Azure Data Factories / Data Lakes, HD Insight, Talend, MuleSoft or traditional software).
- Working with colleagues to ensure that the on-prem/cloud infrastructure available is capable of meeting the solution requirements.
- Planning, designing and conducting tests of the implementations, correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an acceptable result.
- Appreciate how to manage the data including; security, archiving, structure and storage.
Experience and Qualifications for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020:
- Degree level education in Mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience at various levels of Software /Data Engineering roles
- Experience in designing solutions using databases and data storage technology such as RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Experience building and optimizing Big Data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Proficiency in Python scripting. Experienced in using different python modules used for data munging.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|