Royal Enfield Recruitment 2020 OUT. Royal Enfield has released the vacancy notification for the post of Security Architect and Leading Marketing Activation. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this post here. This Recruitment is a big platform for the young aspirant to achieve good position in reputed company. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Royal Enfield|
|Post Name||Security Architect and Leading Marketing Activation|
Leading Marketing Activation
- Total Experience of 8-15 years in brand and marketing.
- Proven relevant experience of 5-7 years in developing and implementing segmentation strategy and micromarketing/ direct marketing programs for a brand in an organisation which is largely built through word-of-mouth advocacy and influencer engagement.
- You have experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- You have a deep understanding of our target audiences and the working knowledge of brand/ sub-brand marketing specific marketing. You have strong bias for execution with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage OTIF marketing plans even in high pressure situations.
- You have strong problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently on programs and initiatives even in circumstances that allow for ambiguity.
- You have experience working with agency/ partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing plans and direction Having an understanding of digital marketing will be an added advantage.
Role context and purpose
As the Lead – Marketing Activation for India+, you will be part of the markets team within the Global Commercial Organization. You will be responsible for developing and executing the micro-marketing strategy for the region/ market with an objective of achieving the revenue and profitability targets and driving brand led growth. You will plan and drive the execution of direct marketing interventions for increasing the reach, & drive funnel conversions to strengthen brand & business in the region.
- BE / BTech
- 9-14 years of experience (manufacturing experience would be an added advantage)
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Very good understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
Role context and purpose
A Security Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within RE IT network. A Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2020 – System Architect
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2020 – Leading Marketing Activation
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|