RPSC ASO Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern for Assistant Statistical Officer. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the notification for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. So Eligible and Interested candidates who have applied for the above posts can know the syllabus and exam details in this page.
Now on our page we are providing the syllabus and the exam pattern for this post in detail. The candidates can download the syllabus PDF from our blog and start the preparation for the examination as per the syllabus which is given here. Stay Active with us for further updates. ALL THE BEST!!!
RPSC ASO Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Exam date||Will be announced later|
|Status||Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available|
Preparation Tips & Tricks:
- Some of the preparation tips are given below. However, if you want to check out full in-depth section-wise RPSC ASO Preparation strategies, you can check out the below link.
- Create a study plan so that you can finish your RPSC ASO syllabus on time.
- For English sections, read newspapers and magazines regularly and note down new words.
- For Quantitative Aptitude, remember the formulas of each topic by heart. Practicing them regularly to master the application of the formulas to solve the problems faster.
- Understanding the complete question and then try solving it will surely help.
- Taking full-length RPSC ASO mock tests and assessing your performance in it will assist you in getting an effective test-taking strategy.
|Exam Type||Parts||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective type||A||General Knowledge||30||
|B||Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70||70|
Applicants can check the RPSC ASO Syllabus 2020 PDF from the link provided at the end of the page. Additionally, the candidates who are participating in the Written Exam can know the structure of the question paper and list of the subjects with their respective marks. After you download the RPSC ASO Syllabus 2020 PDF from the link, cover the high weightage topics first. Later revise with the other subjects so that you can prepare well for the test.
We have provided detailed information about Exam Pattern 2020 for the sake of candidates. The Written Exam will be conducted in OMR based Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Question paper contains 100 Questions for 100 Marks i.e, one mark for every question. The RPSC ASO will be held for 2.30 hours duration.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|