RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 OUT – For Civil, Mechanical & More. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Lecturer posts of Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, English, Chemistry, Mathematics. Total number of vacancies are 39. Last date to Apply online for these posts is 27.12.2020. Candidates who willing to apply for this posts are requested to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply. Check this page till end. It contains eligibility criteria details, salary details and Online Application link.
RPSC Lecturer Notification 2020 – 21 Details
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
|Total Number of vacancies||39|
|Last date to apply||27.12.2020|
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the Candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or master’s level.
- OR First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or master’s level for teaching posts in Humanities & Sciences.
Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2021 is Mandatory.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Scripts, and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- If a class/division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/division.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- per month and Grade pay – Rs. 5400/- per month from the recognized Board.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The scheme of competitive examination shall consist of written examination and Interview. The commission shall not recommend a candidate who has not appeared in any paper of the written examination or interview.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Application fee Details
- Application fees for General category candidates – Rs. 350/-
- Application fees for Other Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of RPSC website
- Find the notification and Read it carefully.
- Click Scribe Registration and fill the Application
- Click submit button then the Registration form will appear on the screen
- Take printout for future reference.
What is the last date to apply online for the posts offered by RPSC?
27.12.2020 is the last date to apply online for the posts offered by RPSC.
How many vacancies are available for lecturer posts on RPSC?
There are totally 39 vacancies available for Lecturer post on RPSC Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit official site and then proceed to apply for this post OR Refer this page till end. It contains the recruitment details and application link.