RRB NTPC 2020 Surrender 50% Non-Safety Category Posts. RRB NTPC 2020/RRB Group D 2020 Latest News – Railways will be surrendering 50% Non-Safety Category Posts to create New Safety Category Posts.
Railway Board has approved the following in an Action Plan for Economic Measure and Rationalization of Expenditure:
RRB NTPC 2020 Surrender 50% Non-Safety Category Posts:
Freezing of new posts creation except for safety category posts till further notification
Reviewing of posts created in the last two years and if recruitment has not been done against these posts, reviewing the same for surrendering;
Surrendering 50% of existing vacancies, in other than Safety Category
Ministry of Railways clarified that
“Indian Railways is not going to surrender any safety category posts required for train operations & maintenance. The review is being done only for non-safety category vacant posts so that additional safety posts can be created for new Railway Infrastructure Projects being developed at fast speed”.
“All ongoing recruitments drives for selection against different categories of posts will continue as usual.”
Change in Job Profile:
The decision has been made while keeping in mind that there will be no job cuts in the ongoing railway recruitment process.
Anand S Khati, Director General, Human Resource at Railway Board said “We won’t curtail jobs. Job profiles may change, but there won’t be job cuts”.
Railway Official said,
“Modern technology has resulted in needs arising in many new areas, thereby reorientation and repositioning of resources is an imperative”.
Ministry of Railways, Recruitment of 1, 40,640 (1.4 Lakh) Vacancies have begun in 2018. Out of these vacancies, 72,274 vacancies belong to the ‘safety’ category and 68,366 to the ‘non-safety’ category.
List of Posts:
Safety Category Indian Railways Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilots
- Loco Pilots (Goods/Mail/Passenger)/ Loco Pilot (Shunting)
- Loco Inspectors/Driving Instructors
- Power Controller/ Traction Loco Controller/ Traction Power Controller/ Traction Sub-station Operator
- Crew Controllers in all grades
- SSEs/JEs of Open Line and Workshops including loco sheds & depots
- Technicians (including Sr. Technicians) of all grades in the trades of Fitter, Electrician, Millwright, Welder, Machinist/Turner, Riveter, Blacksmith, Motor Vehicle Driver, Tower Wagon Driver, Motor Trolley Driver, Auto/ Forklift/ Crane Driver, Traverse Driver, Slinger & Gunner in Open Line and Workshop/Depot, Loco Sheds/DEMU/MEMU Sheds, in TRD and TL/AC of Elect (G).
- SPA/Machine, Pump, Compressor Operator
- Assistants in Level-1 (erstwhile Helper Grade-II and Grade-I Khalasi/ Khalasi helper) attached to Supervisors and Technicians listed above.
Non-Safety Category Indian Railways Posts:
Ministerial Category Posts – Stenographer, Translator, PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher, Cook, etc
Commercial Clerks like Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice
All office staff, staff in the stores and a/cs dept – Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, etc
More than 1.26 crores candidates have applied for RRB NTPC 35208 vacancies including 24605 Graduate Posts and 10603 Under Graduate Posts under RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) like accounts Clerk cum Typist, Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master, etc.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|