RRB NTPC Application Rejected 2020. Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification for Non Technical Popular categories (NTPC) exam. Now they are going to conduct the NTPC Exam on December 15, 2020. So, candidates who applied for the exam and whose application were rejected who want to know the reason for the rejection of application can read the following instructions given below.
RRB NTPC Application Rejected:
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Non Technical Popular categories (NTPC)|
|Application Status Available||21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020|
|Exam Date||December 15, 2020|
Application Rejected If:
- It has invalid photos,
- It has signature in capital or block letters,
- The candidate doesn’t have the required qualification,
- The candidate is over-aged or under-aged or date of birth is wrongly filled,
- The candidate has submitted multiple applications to different RRBs or to same RRB,
- The candidate’s name figuring in the debarred list of any RRB or RRC or
- The candidate has submitted incomplete or incorrectly filled application form
Official Notification released on Feb 2019 said:
Candidates whose applications have been rejected will not be able to take the RRB NTPC test. “No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of application. SMS and email alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and email IDs, as indicated in their online application,”.