Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Out – Rs 44900 salary || Check Details Here!!! RRC-WR (Western Railway) has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Para-Medical Nursing (Staff Nurse) in Medical Department on temporary basis Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra on its official website. 18 posts will be filled in the organization. The walk in interview will be schedule on 21.6.2021. Candidates who wishing to apply can get all information related to the educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria are mention below in our blog.
RRC-WR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|RRC-WR (Western Railway)|
Name of the post
|No. Of vacancy||
Western Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Details:
- The board has allotted 18 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse Paramedical Categories in Gr ‘C’ on full time contract basis for Three Months to work in COVID-19 isolation wards of Vadodara Division (WR).
- the vacancy as per local requirement which can be renewed/extended as per railway board’s further order extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical step by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by RRB.
RRC-WR Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have a Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-Wife having passed 03 years course in General nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.SC. (Nursing).
- The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concession for above course in respect of Auxiliary Nurse- Midwife, Midwives and B grade Nurses by way of reduced course period etc. The candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under this concession will also be eligible for recruitment.
Western Railway Age Limit:
The candidates should have an age limit between 20 to 40 years. The age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates. Refer the official notification pdf for more details about the recruitment.
RRC-WR Staff Nurse Salary Details:
The candidates will get the monthly remuneration is Rs 44900/- in ( L-7 )with admissible allowances only for full time Staff Nurse.
Western Railway RRC Selection Process:
The selection process for this recruitment will be done by interview. The walk in interview will be organized for filling over the vacancy to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic of full time Staff Nurse to work on temporary contract basis.
Place of interview: Divisional Railway Hospital, Pratapnagar, Vadodara-04.
Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon on the date of interview.
Time: From 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on the date of interview.
Documents Required For Western Railway Recruitment 2021:
At the time interview and entering into contact the selected candidate shall produce original certificate for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification.
- Date of Birth certificate
- qualifying exam passing certificate
- Registration Certificate from respective council.
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate validity certificate, OBC/EWS candidate should bring current year’s validity certificate. The entire certificate should be in central government format.
- No Objection Certificate (if working)
How to Apply For RRC-WR Recruitment 2021:
The eligible and willing candidates should report on the date of interview at venue mentioned, along with application form in the format attached, duly enclosed necessary attested copies of testimonial and producing original certificate for Verification during interview. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
The interview date is 21.6.2021.
They are allotted 18 vacancies for the posts.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps