RRCAT Job Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) Trade Vacancies: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has been inviting applications for engagement of 20 numbers of apprentices in Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. There are 20 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can apply by following the procedure that is provided below on this page.
RRCAT Job Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology|
|Name of the Post||
Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) Trade
Number of Vacancy
RRCAT Job Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years to eligible for this recruitment. In other words, the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/09/1999 and 31/08/2003.
RRCAT Job Educational Qualification:
Aspirants must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination. Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2018 or after 2018. We can say it as the candidates who passed out ITI in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
RRCAT Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the stipend as mentioned on the official site. According to the notice, the candidates will get the stipend of Rs.7750 /-per month.
RRCAT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
- The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 16/07/2021. Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 22/07/2021 that they are willing to join the apprenticeship at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Final Merit list will be published on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 27/07/2021. Candidates appearing on the final merit list shall appear for document verification personally at RRCAT on 23/08/2021. Medical examination of candidates will be conducted from 23/08/2021 to 31/08/2021. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st September, 2021. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year. So, stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this
- Application Process- 15 June 2021 to 12 July 2021
- Declaration of merit list- 16 July 2021
- Confirmation by shortlisted candidates -16 July 2021 to 22 July 2021
- Declaration of final merit list- 27 July 2021
- Reporting for document verification- 23 August 2021
- Medical examination- 23 August 2021 to 31 August 2021
- Reporting Date- 01 September 2021
How to Apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully.
- The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS). So all candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal
- Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
No. Candidates should apply for this RRCAT Recruitment 2021 through online mode only.
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of 10th, ITI to apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2021
There are 20 vacancies allotted for this RRCAT Recruitment 2021.