RSMSSB Stenographer Online Application 2020 has reopened on the official website for the candidates who interested but not applied till now. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board was reopened an application process for the 1211 posts of Stenographer. They already closed the online application process. But, the officials are planning to increase the competitive candidates for the examination. Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification and direct access link for official link of the Rajasthan Board.
RSMSSB Stenographer Online Application 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Application Last Date||24-09-2020|
Age Limit for Stenographer Post:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. So the applicable candidates should have between 18 years of age to 40 years of age as on the date is provided in the official notification.
Educational Qualification for Stenographer Post:
Applicable candidates must have to complete Senior Secondary or Degree/ Diploma from a recognised Institute/ University. Interested candidates can check more details from official notification.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Application 2020?
- Willing and eligible candidates can visit official website.
- After you select the suitable link of Stenographer reopened online form 2020
- Enter your detail like as Name, Name of Post, DOB, Application Fee, Signature, and Address & upload the required photos, Click submit button.
- Save and print application form 2020.
- We provide a direct link to download the official notification and online application for you in the bottom of this article.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|