RSPCB JSO 2023 Notification Released: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board inviting the online Applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of Law Officer II, Jr. Scientific Officer, Jr. Environmental Engineer in direct recruitment. The number of posts and the details of reserved posts therein are as follows.
RSPCB JSO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Vacancy Name||Law Officer II, Jr. Scientific Officer, Jr. Environmental Engineer|
|No of Vacant||111|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.11.2023|
RSPCB Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacant|
|Law Officer II||02|
|Jr. Scientific Officer||59|
|Jr. Environmental Engineer||50|
RSPCB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years as on 01.01.2024 and must not have turned 40 years, but State Government Notification No: P. 7 (6) According to the notification issued in the order of Personnel / A-II / 2008 dated: 23.09.2008 – “In the particular recruitment year in which recruitment has not been done for the posts of direct recruitment, and if any candidate is not included in the recruitment of that year If a person was eligible in terms of age, he will be considered eligible in terms of age but this relaxation will not be given for more than 3 years.
Note: Provisions for age relaxation applicable to various categories/other specific categories.
RSPCB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Law Officer-II: Candidates must be a Law graduate from a University established by law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree.
Junior Scientific Officer: Applicants shall pass First Class M.Sc./M.S. in any branch of Chemistry/Soil Science/Environmental Science/Microbiology after B.Sc./B.S. in any discipline of Science from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign Qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Junior Environmental Engineer: Aspirants M.Tech./M.E. degree in Environmental Engineering after B.Tech./B.E. degree in Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/ Mining/Environmental/Textile Engineering from a University established by Law in India recognized equivalent thereto.
RSPCB JEE & JSO Salary 2023:
According to the Seventh Pay Commission paid by the State Government, the pay scale of Law Officer-II is fixed at pay matrix level-12, the pay scale of Junior Scientific Officer is fixed at matrix level-12 and the pay scale of Junior Environmental Engineer is fixed at matrix level-10.
RSPCB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected through competitive examination. This examination will be conducted online only.
- Details regarding which will be published on the Board’s website in due course of time.
How to Apply for RSPCB JSO Recruitment 2023:
- To apply online, candidates will have to click on the Apply online link available on the Board’s website http://environment.rajasthan.gov.in/rpcb. Apart from this, candidates can also apply through e-Mitra.
- Before filling the application form, it is necessary to study the detailed advertisement available on the portal of the Board. Only after that the candidates should apply online.
- If the application form is accepted online but due to some reasons (including software error) later the application is found to be cancelable, then it will be canceled. Therefore, it is necessary that the candidates be sure about their eligibility before applying.
- After applying online, the applicant will necessarily receive the application number and if the application number (Application ID) is not entered or received, it means that his application has not been submitted.
- Preview of his application form will not be considered as application submission. Applicants should apply online in the category under which they are eligible to apply.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate should print the hard copy of the application form.
- You should definitely take out the print and keep it with The Board will accept only online application form from the candidates as per the above procedure.
The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years as on 01.01.2024 and must not have turned 40 years.
Candidates must be a Law graduate from a University established by law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree.
Candidates will be selected through competitive examination. This examination will be conducted online only.