RTE MP School Admission 2021-22 restarts in Maharashtra: Online Dates and Other details Available Here!!! Finally, the admission season starts in India. As a part of admission process, the admission under RTE has been conducting in some states of India. In Maharashtra it will take place from 11 June. Now let’s see some details and important dates of this process in the sates Maharashtra and MP.
What is RTE?
RTE Act provides the Right to children for free and compulsory education till completion of elementary education in a neighborhood school. Usually, 25% of seats in this policy will reserve for the poor sections of the society. According to the trustful sources, this is for the first time that children orphaned due to Covid-19 can also apply for admissions in private schools under the RTE.
RTE in Maharashtra 2021:
- For Maharashtra, the admission process under RTE will kick starts from tomorrow (11 June 2021). So the Maharashtra director of primary education, Dattatray Jagtap, said official statement that “Many parents write the wrong distance between the school and their homes while filling the form for admission in a school of their choice. The distance between the school and residential address should be verified from the documents”
- He also added that “The school should not grant temporary admission if it is observed that the student’s address doesn’t match with the address shown in the portal or if the distance does not match. Such parents should be told to apply to the taluka-level committee or education officer. After verifying the applications and complaints from the verification committee, the school will be told to admit or refuse such cases,”
RTE in Madhya Pradesh 2021:
Online applications for admission under the Right to Education Act (RTE) in private schools of the state in the new academic session 2021-22 has stated today (10 June 2021). The last date to apply for this admission is June 30, 2021. The verification of documents needs to be done by July 1. So, the parents should have to done their procedure before the last date. The detailed information and important dates regarding this are provided below.
- Online application commence from 10 to 30 June
- Document Verification will take place from 14th June to 1st July
- Online Lottery will be held on July 6
- Appearing for admission in the allotted school can be done from July 6 to 16
- Updating the choice of schools for the second phase will start from July 19 to 25
- Allotment of school by online lottery from second phase has been planned to held on July 28
Second Admission Phase:
For the second stage admission process, the online application will be held from 7th to 20th July. The document verification for the second admission process will take place from 8th to 21st July. The online lottery will be held for 2nd phase on 26 July. For school admission, it is planned between 26 July and 7 August. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|