Rules for JEE Main & NEET Exams Next Month – Centre finalises safety protocols (Check the Complete Exam Guidelines Here). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has said that it will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) 2020 and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 as per schedule in September. These exams Admit Card will have detailed instructions on social distancing. Let’s see the Detailed Exam Guidelines in this blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
JEE Mains will be held between 1 and 6 September and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG will be conducted on 13 September.
The entry to the examination centre itself can be staggered and college students must clear a thermal scan for gaining entry. However, every examination centre may also have the availability of “isolation rooms” for these candidates whose physique temperature is above 99.4 levels.
While the NTA has made provision to accommodate the symptomatic candidates, it has sought a self-declaration that candidates “do not have any coronavirus-like symptoms or suffer from COVID-19 or have not been in touch with anybody who tested positive recently”.
As per the guidelines issued by the National Testing Agency to safely conduct the examinations, the reporting time will be staggered. “This is being done to ensure uniform distribution of candidates across rooms for entering an examination centre,” the advisory read.
- No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without Admit Card, Valid ID Proof and proper frisking. Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) will be carried out without touching body
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry. In order to stop chances of any UFM being used in the examination, the candidate is expected to wear the freshly provided mask at the centre. The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- All candidates are required to download and carefully read the Instructions and Advisory for COVID-19 given with the Admit Card and strictly adhere to them.
- This Admit Card and related details are in four pages – Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, page 2 has “Important instruction for candidates” and page 3 and 4 have “Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19”. The candidate has to download all the four pages.
- For Drawing Test – Part III of B.Arch., the candidate must bring their own Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers and Colour pencils or Crayons. The Candidates are NOT allowed to use water colour on Drawing Sheet.
A total of 15,97,433 candidates have registered for NEET UG and 8,58,273 candidates have registered for JEE Mains exams this year.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|