SAIL GNM Notification 2020 OUT – Download Application Form and Prospectus. Steel Authority of India has released the GNM notification for the year 2020. The Nursing Training School of Burnpur Hospital in SAIL – ISP has got the affiliation both from West Bengal Nursing Council, Kolkata and Indian Nursing council, New Delhi. Candidates can know the notification details and download the application form in this page. Notification download link is given here and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Steel Authority of India|
|Exam name||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)|
|Start Date to Apply||14.08.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10.09.2020|
- Course Name: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Duration: Duration 03 years including 06 months internship.
- Intake: 30 Diploma will be issued by West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC) to students after fulfilling the requirements and on successful completion of the training programme.
- Minimum education qualification is Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) passed or passed equivalent examination in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English having 40%.
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years and upper age limit is 27 years (as on 31 st December in which year the admission is sought).
- Students should be Medically fit (Physically and Mentally)
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India and permanent resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least 05 years preceding the date of submission of application.
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible for the course.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.500.00 may be paid by Demand draft in favour of SAIL – ISP, Burnpur, payable at Burnpur or by debit card swipe at Burnpur Hospital PoS. Application without DD towards application fee/fee receipt in case of debit card swipe will be summarily rejected.
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HS examination. The aggregate marks of those four subjects should be at least 45% in case of General category and 40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC. For selection of SC, ST, OBC & EWS candidates, guidelines as per Principle Directives of reservation will be followed strictly
How to Apply?
APPLICATION & PROSPECTUS can be downloaded from SAIL website www.sail.co.in (THERE WILL BE NO-OVER-THE-COUNTER SALE OF THE APPLICATION FORM & PROSPECTUS). The filled up application forms at the time of submission must be accompanied by following documents.
- i) Mark sheet of Higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent
- ii) Certificate of Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent as age proof.
iii) Original copy of residential certificate issued only by a Gazatted Govt. officer of the concerned district, where the candidate resides; Sabhadhipati of local Zilla Parishad/ Sabhapati of local Panchayat Samiti/ Prdhan of local Panchayat/ Mayor of local municipal corporation/ Councilor of local Municipal Corporation/Chairman of local Municipality/ Local ward councilor/Local M.P/ local M.L.A mentioning that the candidate resides there permanently or for the period of last preceding five years till date.
- iv) Candidate’s own caste certificate issued by the District Sub Divisional officer (SDO) of the sub Division concerned/ District Welfare officer, Kolkata (applicable only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- v) EWS category has to submit the certificate from competent authority (Tahsildar and above).
- vi) One recent self-signed passport size photographs to be affixed on the space provided at top right hand corner of the application form.
vii) DD / Receipt of application fee paid in case of debit card swipe.
viii) Incomplete application liable to be rejected.
Filled in application form along with all documents to be sent to the following address by speed post:- To, The Principal Nursing Training School Burnpur Hospital, SAIL – ISP PO – Burnpur, Dist. – West Burdwan State- W. B, Pin- 713325
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|