SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer, Hospital Administrator Posts– Check Selection Process & Know How to apply @ sailcareers.com. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a notification for Medical Officer, Hospital Administrator and other posts of 37 vacancies. The Last date to apply for this recruitment is 30.11.2020. In our blog, we are going to discuss about the selection process and application procedure. Follow us for more details.
SAIL Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Hospital Administrator & Others|
|Status||Selection Process & Application Procedure|
SAIL Job Selection Process:
- Aspirants will have to attend interview for the posts of Specialist and Hospital Administrator
- Eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer will be required to appear in the Written Test in English on the appointed date. Written test will consist of 100 Objective type questions of post specific. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for EWS/Unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score.
- For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- Candidates who selected after the written test, will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3
- Date, Time & Place of Written Test / Interview will be intimated to short-listed candidates through Post, Email and SAIL website.
How to Apply for SAIL Notification 2020:
- Eligible candidates have to download the prescribed application format
- The Application Format is attached below
- The Filled in Application Form must be sent on or before 30.11.2020 to below mentioned address
- One recent colored passport size photograph of the candidate must be attached in the application form
- Also candidates should submit self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned in the notification and mark sheets with the application form.
Dy. General Manager (Pl-Rectt & Gen) Block “E”,
Ground Floor Administration Building Rourkela Steel Plant
Rourkela – 769 011 (Odisha)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates have to apply on or before 30.11.2020.
Candidates should have completed MD/MS/DNB/MDS/ MBBS with Post Graduate Degree from a university/ institute recognized by Medical Council of India
There are totally 37 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment