SAIL released Instructions of Preventive Measures for COVID19 to Selected Candidates – Download Guidelines Here. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released notice on the official site for the candidates as a precaution measure for COVID19. The notification is available in the official site. Candidates can also download the notification from the following link. All Selected Candidates should follow the below mentioned guidelines till completing the joining formalities. Follow us to get daily updates.
Guidelines for Candidates:
- Candidates who will all Reaching the Unit for completing the joining formalities for Document Verification, Medical Examination and Joining, must submit the copy of COVID negative report to the Contact Officer/Nodal Officer.
- Candidates are advised to undertake the journey after receiving coronavirus test with negative report which is not more than 3 days old
- The Selected candidates should wear face mask at all times.
- As well as the candidates should install the Arogya Setu App in their mobile phone.
- Candidates should have a separate sanitizer with them.
- All the aspirants should follow the Social Distancing Norms and maintain minimum distance of 2 metre must be necessary
- If any of the candidate suffering from fever or having similar symptoms to COVID19 or coming from containment zone should immediately contact the Contact Officer/Nodal Office.
- Candidate’s Body Temperature will be checked at entry gate, Only candidates having normal temperature will be allowed
- Additionally any other directions released by the Government of India to decrease COVID19 cases needs to followed.
Due to coronavirus situation, DAIL has released these guidelines which are to be followed strictly by all the candidates. Candidates are advised to adhere to the guidelines and follow all disciplinary protocols.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
1.Is sail a government company?
SAIL is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India.
2.Where can I download the SAIL Covid Instructions?
You can download the Instructions from the above link.
3.Is sail a Maharatna company?
SAIL is one of the Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.