SAIL Recruitment 2020: Check Selection Process & Apply Here!!! Steel Authority Of India Ltd(SAIL) has invited applications for the post of Specialist, Medical Officer for Vacancies. The Last Date to apply for this SAIL Recruitment is 30/11/2020. There are a total of 37 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. In this blog, candidates can get the Eligibility details and important dates. Follow us to get daily updates.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Steel Authority Of India Ltd(SAIL)|
|Name of Post||Specialist, Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Last Date for Application||30/11/2020.|
|Status||Eligibility & Important Dates|
Selection Process for the SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer (E-1) will be required to appear in the Written Test in English on the appointed date. The written test will consist of 100 Objective type questions of post specific. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for EWS/Unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
Application Fee for the SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category will be required to pay an Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). In addition to the applicable Application Fee, candidates will have to bear the Bank charge.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How To Apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Eligible and interested candidates should submit their duly filled in application as per the prescribed APPLICATION FORMAT given at ANNEXURE-I, neatly typed or printed in capital letter on a plain paper of A4 size, furnishing details.
- One recent colored passport size photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form with full signature on the photograph.
- Candidates must submit the self attested photocopies of the following certificates and mark sheets with the application form, showing the proof of :
- a) Date of Birth (Matriculation or equivalent certificate)
- b) Educational / Professional Qualification.
- c) Caste/Category certificate, if applicable.
- d) Valid Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council.
- e) Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience.
- f) E-receipt towards payment of Application Fee
- g) Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- h) NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department
- Incomplete application, application without photograph & signature / application without application fee / application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|