SAIL Recruitment 2020 – Walkin Interview Postponed!! Steel Authority of India Limited has released the vacancy notification for the post of Doctors. Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walkin-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis, for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mine. Earlier the Walkin is scheduled to be held on 24.09.2020 and now it got postponed.
The walk-in-Interview will now be held on 06.10.2020 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can know the details in this page. Stay Active with us for further Details!!
|Name of the Board||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology|
|Walkin Date||24.09.2020 06.10.2020|
|Status||Walkin Date Postponed|
- The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner license, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement
- The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview
Upper Age Limit as on 24/09/2020 : 69 years
MBBS with PG Diploma in the relevant speciality Or MBBS with PG Degree in the relevant speciality/ MBBS with Diploma/ Associate fellowship in Industrial Health OR MBBS with DM/Mch in Cardiology
- i) Document Verification: Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- ii) Interview – For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
How to attend the Walkin Interview?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend the Walk-in Interview on the above date, time and venue with the duly filled in Application Form (Annexure-1) with four (4) recent passport size colour photograph and the following certificates/documents in original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class X/Matriculation certificate of recognized Board/Council)
- All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X/matriculation onwards.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council or Valid practitioner license.
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization should be given).
- Photo Identity Proof (either Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport).
- Address proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only).
Walkin Interview Postponed Details
Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 24.9.2020 for various posts of Doctors on contract for service basis notified vide Advt. No BSP14(Rectt.)/20-21 dated 08.09.2020 stands postponed due to lockdown in Durg District. The walk-in-Interview will now be held on 06.10.2020 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m. The venue will be Human Resource Development Centre, Near Main Gate, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai – 490001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|