SAIL Recruitment 2021 Out – Teachers Vacancies for BSL School || Apply Online!! Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is going to hire teachers for BSL School. A candidate who has been working as teachers in BSL or Non BSL (Pvt/ Govt) Schools can apply for this recruitment. This recruitment is based on contract. Application from were attached with official notification. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply email before 03.04.2021 at 5.30 pm. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment.
SAIL BSL School Teachers Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Steel Authority of India Limited|
Name of the Post
Subject wise Requirements for BSL School
- For Senior Sec Level English Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Sanskrit, Political Science, Sociology, Business Studies, Music and Physical Education teachers were required
- For Secondary Level English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science (PCB), Physics, Biology, Social Sciences, Geography, Sanskrit teachers were required
BSL Teachers Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have completed B.Ed considered as minimum qualification
- Candidate must be retired teachers or working as teacher with 20 years of experience as on 31.03.2021 from recognized school.
- Candidates who got voluntary recruitment are not eligible to apply
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Age limit for Teachers in BSL School
Candidate age should not exceed maximum of 65 years as on 31.03.2021
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Selected candidate will be paid for Rs. 150 per period (max 5 periods per day)
Documents needed for Teachers Recruitment in SAIL BSL School
Candidate should attach given documents with their application
- Candidate should have to attach matriculation school certification (for proof of DOB) and B.Ed certificate
- Candidate should have to attach separation order/ experience certificate from BSL School, retirement order or experience certificate from PVT or Govt School.
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment
- Based on their application eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Final selection will be based on qualification, Experience and performance in interview.
SAIL Bokaro Application Process
- Go to Official website of SAIL
- Go to Careers and find the post
- Or use link given below
- Application form were attached with Notification
- Download the notification and fill the application form
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details refer
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidate should have send their application before 31.03.2021
B.Ed is considered as minimum educational qualification
Selected candidate will be paid for Rs. 150 per period