Sainik School Recruitment 2020. Sainik School Purulia is one of the 34 Sainik Schools in the country and one of the prestigious English medium residential public schools in the state of West Bengal. Now the board has released the official notification for the recruitment of the post of TGT Hindi (Trained Graduate Teacher – Hindi). So, interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply for the post is 24.10.2020. Now, let’s take a look for the eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
Sainik School Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Sainik School Purulia|
|Post Name||TGT Hindi|
Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Candidates who willing to apply for this post must be in 21 to 35 years of age as on 01.09.2020
Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Graduate in Hindi with at least 50% marks in all three years during graduation.
- Qualified CTET/STET
Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Desirable Skills:
- Teaching experience of two years in CBSE affiliated, preferably residential. (b) Proficiency in Games & Sports, NCC, Co-curricular activities.
- Knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Obtained a minimum of 50% marks in B. Ed.
Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefits of 44900/- to 142400/-
Sainik School Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details:
Candidates directed to pay fees through bank DD/Bankers Cheque (Non-refundable) of Rs. 400/- for General /OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidate drawn in favor of “Principal, Sainik School Purulia.”
Sainik School Recruitment Application Details:
- Application (as per the format given in the school websitewww.sainikschoolpurulia.com is to be forwarded via email email@example.com with a scanned copy of all the certificates.
- Further, application in hardcopy to be forwarded to the Principal, Sainik School Purulia, along with bio-data, attested copies of certificates, two recent passport size photographs, one unstamped self-addressed envelope.
How to Apply for Sainik School Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Sainik School Purulia
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then download the application form which is available in the official site
Step 4: Fill your details and click send it to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies must be forwarded to Principal, Sainik School Purulia.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|