Sainik School Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. The Education organization invites applications for Art Master, General Employees & Other Posts from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These vacancies are available in Sainik School Nalanda. They will conduct the Interview for this vacancy. So the interested candidates can directly come to the given address on 05-06-2020 & 06-06-2020. Candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the full details for this Sainik School Recruitment 2020.
Sainik School Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School, Nalanda|
|Name of the Posts||Ward Boy, Art Master & Others|
|Interview Date||05-05-2020 & 06-05-2020|
Age Limit for General Employees:
Applicable candidates should have between 21 years of age to 35 years of age as on the 05-06-2020. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the direct link to access this vacancy.
Educational Qualification for General Employees:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Minimum 10 from a recognized board/ Communication in English, Higher qualification, experience in handling the students in a residential School/ Institution, knowledge of Computers & Typing and experience in housekeeping duties and experience of working as Hostel Warden/ward Boy in any Residential Public School will be given preference.
- In addition to this preference will be given to those who possess Degree/ Diploma in Home Science or having done dietitian’s course and have basic medical knowledge including first aid.
- The candidate should be physically fit/ Either of two Master’s degree in Fine Art (with Painting Specialization)/ Higher Secondary / Intermediate/ Sr. Sec. School Certificate Examination with minimum 5 years (full time)/ 7 years Part time diploma in Fine Art/Painting/Drawing and Painting from a recognized Institute/ University Graduate with Fine Art/ Art/Drawing and Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 04 years Diploma from a recognized Institute/ University/ Candidates having higher qualifications, teaching experience in English medium public School proficiency in English, attainments in co and extra-curricular activities will be given preference.
- The candidate should be Physically fit/ Should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent/ 02-03 years experience in any of the following fields that is Haircutting, Laundry, Masonry, Gardening, Office Messenger, Electrician, Plumber, House Keeping, Driving of 04/06 wheelers, etc. The candidate should be physically fit.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
Salary Details for General Employees:
Sainik School gives the minimum pay of Rs. 19,620/- and the maximum pay of Rs.48, 941/ month for the selected candidates. Interested candidates can check more details about this salary details from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
How to Apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2020:
Interested & eligible candidates can directly come to the given address for the personal interview. Walk In interview will be held on 05/06/2020 – 06/06/2020.
- 05/06/2020 – Art Master
- 06-05-2020 – Ward Boy & General Employees
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|