SAMEER Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Check Online Application Process Suspended Details!!Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has invited an application for the post of Scientist C and Scientist B. Totally, 30 Vacancies are announced in this recruitment. In view of the lock down due to Covid-19, the online process of submission of application against advertisement no.02/2020 is temporarily suspended. The online portal will be activated after the lock down is lifted and the online submission will be available for a further period of 30 days.
Those candidates who have already completed the online submission of application need not submit again. Those who have registered and are yet to complete the process can resume and make final submissions after the server is open again. The closing date of online submission application and the receipt of printout of application along with enclosures will be extended suitably. Candidates are requested to visit the website periodically for further updates (by 1st week of May 2020).
SAMEER Scientist B Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)|
|Post Name||Scientist C and Scientist B|
|Last Date to Apply||30.04.2020|
|Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Online Application||15.05.2020|
|Status||Online Application Process Suspended|
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech)/Master Degree in Science in the concerned field from a recognized University
Desirable: Ph.D in the above discipline
- a) Selection will be done through a written examination and interview. All eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the online application for the above posts along with required fee and screened in, shall be called for a written examination. Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only and will be held at Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata.
- b) Scheme of written examination shall be objective type and will be based on GATE syllabus and pattern for Electronics and communication engineering (EC) for serial no 1 to 3, Physics (PH) for the post at Sr. No. 4 and 5 and Atmospheric sciences (XE-H) for post at sr. no.6.
- c) The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, 30% for the SC/ST/PWD categories. However, SAMEER may restrict the maximum number of candidates to be shortlisted for participating in Interview to a reasonable ratio/number based on the written test scores.
- d) Only the shortlisted candidates for the posts (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.) who have qualified the written examination shall be called for interview.
- e) The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist –‘B’ and Scientist-C will be based on the combined performance of the candidates in the Academic, in the written examination and in interview and verification of documents submitted by the candidates. The weight-age of marks for academic, written examination and interview will be in the ratio 35:35:30. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
The applicants shall pay the Application Fee at the rates indicated below:
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs 200/-
- General and all others – Rs 400/-
Cut-off date for qualification and experience
The cut-off date for completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualification and experience, if applicable will be 31.08.2020. Candidates, who are expecting to be awarded/conferred the degree of Ph.D and candidates pursuing final semester/year, whose final result is expected to be declared on/before 31.08.2020, may also apply. However, their selection shall be subject to declaration of final result by university on/before 31.08.2020. SAMEER shall not be responsible for any delay in result declaration by university for whatsoever reason. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates.
How to apply SAMEER Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to official site @ https://www.sameer.gov.in/
Step 2: In the official page, Click Recruitment
Step 4: It will direct to recruitment page and there know the suspended details
Step 3: After reopen of online application, Read the notification carefully and apply through online
Step 4: Make a payment and submit the online application
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference