Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 OUT – 150 Business Development Officer Post | Apply Online. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited has released the recruitment for the post of Business Development Officer (Clerical Cadre) in Grade B. Total numbers of vacancies are 150. Last date for receipt of application is 31.03.2021. Official Notification and online application direct link available on this page. Kindly refer it till end for further details. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Business Development Officer (Clerical Cadre)
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply & Payment of fees
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 01.02.2021 is Mandatory which means Candidates born not earlier than 02.02.1994 and not later than 01.02.2000 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Candidate with second class (minimum 50% marks and above) in graduation is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates with prior sales / marketing experience of minimum one year with Banks/NBFCs only will be considered.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Salary details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for the monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021).
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Application fee
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Required documents
Domicile Certificate of the State for the location the candidate has applied for is mandatory
- School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
- SSC/HSC Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
- Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/Post-graduation
- Convocation / Passing Certificate (mandatory)
- Work Experience Certificate and Relieving Letter.
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport),
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||17.03.2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||31.03.2021|
|Last date for printing your application||15.04.2021|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||One week before the examination|
|Online test||May 2021|
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Saraswat Bank Website.
- Select the required notification on that page.
- Click Apply button and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
31.03.2021 is the last date to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 150 vacancies offered for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direc ltink also available on this page.