SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2023 Released; Check Eligibility Criteria | Registration Link!!! The positions that are up for grabs at SBI Mutual Fund include Specialist – Business Intelligence. The position is open to one candidate. The position is located in Maharashtra, India.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2023 Apply Online:
|The Board’s Name||SBI Mutual Fund|
|The Post’s Title||Specialist – Business Intelligence|
|Number of Openings||1|
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2023 Qualification:
The candidates should have completed Post Graduate from recognized Board or Institution.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2023 Experience:
The applicants must have 8 to 12 Years of work experience in relevant field.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintaining data systems.
- Design/Implementation/Consulting experience of data solutions, including data Ingestion, Data Modelling, Design & Architecture. The projects may include development, deployment, and infrastructure with complexity around technology, cross-functional dependencies, and multiple stakeholders across various divisions and departments.
- Identifying relevant and right data sources for business needs
- Assessing quality of data and building data validations
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- A single point contact for all type of data and data related issues. Work closely with vendors, functional, operational, and technical teams across the business to understand their data needs and develop solutions that allow various functions to make data-informed decision.
- Will be responsible for data consistency and accuracy in timely manner pertaining to all data providers/vendors.
How to Apply for SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2023?
- Candidates can go to the https://www.sbimf.com.
- Click career option in the home page.
- Check the Current Openings option and Click search job option.
- Click “Specialist – Business Intelligence” position link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply” option and login or Register your ID.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the documents and submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out for reference