SBI MF Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Relationship Manager Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. State Bank of India Mutual Fund has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Relationship Manager Post. Job location is Chennai and Hyderabad respectively. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021.
SBI Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|State Bank of India Mutual Fund|
Name of the Post
SBI MF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Relationship Manager Post:
- Undergraduate degree;
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications
- At least 2 – 4 years’ experience in Private Banking
- MFD Certified
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2021 Roles
For Relationship Manager post:
- Develop, implement strategy to achieve planned growth objectives for the IFA channel
- Acquisition of New IFAs the system for B2B sales which needs to be continuous and ongoing process
- Activate IFAs thought regular knowledge sessions to empower them to build sizable AUM
- Develop, execute and manage retail strategy and tactical business plan, considering the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
- Ensuring that the mobilization achieved for all the schemes of the company is the best in the industry.
- Assume full accountability for all aspects of sales in their respective channel
- Help in communicating a strong and vibrant brand
- Ensuring increase in Market share in the IFA channel business.
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Responsible for achieving Sales Targets, Sales patterns in the market.
- Market & industry analysis, Generating & increasing sales.
- Prospecting of customers through New client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
How to Apply for SBI Mutual Fund Job Opportunities 2021?
- Go to the Official site of the SBI Mutual Fund website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Job location is Chennai, Hyderabad respectively for SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021.
Candidate should have a Undergraduate degree or a master’s degree professional qualification is mandatory to apply for SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.