SBI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Data Protection Officer Post. State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of “Data Protection Officer” Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidates must upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for Shortlisting/ interview. Candidature/ Short listing of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to neither appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates).
The Call Letter (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent). All Revisions/ Corrigendum (if any) will be Hosted on the Bank’s Website Only. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order. Hard copy of application & other documents are not required to be sent to this office.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|State Bank of India (SBI)|
Data Protection Officer
|Last date to apply||
Last date to take Printout the application form
SBI Data Protection Officer Vacancy 2020:
Data Protection Officer – 01
SBI Data Protection Officer Age Limit 2020:
The candidate’s Max. Age (as on 01.04.2020) is 55 years
SBI Data Protection Officer Qualification 2020:
Basic: Graduation or its equivalent Preferred
Professional Certification: Certified EU GDPR Foundation, CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional), CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist), CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) etc
Specific Skills Required:
- Highly developed specialist knowledge in the General Data Privacy Regulation underpinned by theory and experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional and/ or personal self- development.
- Expert knowledge of data privacy laws and practices.
- Exposure to Data Privacy laws & regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), UK Data Protection Act 1998 etc
- Knowledge of Information lifecycle, risk management & data security areas.
- Extensive knowledge of Information Governance disciplines.
- Skill of interpretation of national guidance and legislation and subsequent local implementation.
- Flair for managing staff and implementing budgets. Training Delivery.
- Capacity to work with cross functional teams, attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking.
- Strong management, motivational & leadership skills with ability to drive large change management programs within organizations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with situations in a sensitive manner.
- Ability to communicate across all organizational boundaries in an appropriate manner.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Basic: Minimum 15 years’ post qualification work experience (as on 01.04.2020) as Executive/ Supervisor in Corporate Sector out of which at least 10 years’ experience should be in BFSI Sector.
Preferred: Experience in Data Privacy Laws & Regulations and other Data Security areas with associated IT skills
SBI Data Protection Officer Salary 2020:
CTC is not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate
SBI Data Protection Officer Selection Process 2020:
The candidates will select basis on,
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
SBI Data Protection Officer Application Fee 2020:
Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter
- Fee has to be paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt and the application form, bearing the date of submission, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate
- In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts for online payment
- A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to Apply for SBI Data Protection Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
- Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee.
How to Upload Documents:
Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above)
- The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving mouse over the file image icon
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading Document:
- There will be separate links for uploading each document
- Click on the respective link “Upload”.
- Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
- Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, candidate’s application may be rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|