SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Final Result 2020 Declared. State Bank of India has declared the result for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) posts in the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department regular basis against ADVT. No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26. The board released the List of candidates shortlisted for interview. Candidates can download the SBI SCO Result & Interview 2020 details are given in our blog.
SBI SCO Result 2020:
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO), Deputy Manager (Security) & Manager|
|Status||Final Result Released|
SBI Result 2020:
- The selection procedure for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) posts is Shortlisting & Interview.
- The Applications are invited for the above said posts now the board released the Eligible candidates (Shortlist) from the application invited. Qualified candidates are report the venue as per the schedule for interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Interview Date will be released soon by the officials
Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard