SBOA Admission for the Year 2020-21 Started!! S.B.O.A Matriculation Hr.Sec.School has released the notice regarding the admission for the year 2020-21. Students can know the admission details and apply for the admission in our blog. Registration form is given here to apply and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
SBOA Admission for the Year 2020-21
|Name of the Board||S.B.O.A Matriculation Hr.Sec.School|
|Standard Name||Pre K.G to Std. VIII and XI|
|Registration Form||Download Below|
Admission Fresh admissions are normally made only to Pre K.G to Std. VIII and XI. Selections are made on their final performance in the previous Academic year for Std I to Std VIII & XI. The application form after being filled up should be submitted on or before the specified date. The registration of an application form does not carry any guarantee of admission.
For admission to Pre KG, a student must have completed 2 years of age and L.K.G. a student must have completed 3 years of age as on 31st May of the year in which admission is sought.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- The original Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination. (STD XI only)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Photostat copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
Schedule of Fee
The school fee shall be paid twice a year. The first payment shall be paid by the 15th of June and the final payment by the 15th of November each year. The fee should be paid online through our school website www.sboaschoolmdu.org
RTE (Right to Education)
RTE Admission was started in the year 2013-14. As per the Government norms, 25% of entry level seats (LKG) is being given to the students belonging to poor and who resides within one KM radius of the school.
Eligibility for admission to Std XI
The candidate should have passed Std X Board or any other examination (English Medium) recognised as equivalent thereto. Interview will be conducted for evaluating the general standard of the candidates seeking admission.
Courses offered for Higher Secondary Classes
The Higher Secondary Course (First year and Second year) is an integrated course. Students need to take only those subjects in first year which they intend to continue in the second year.
Combination of subjects: Subjects can be offered as under
- Part I : Language–Tamil/French (any one of the language)
- Part II : English
- Part III : 4 Core subjects /3 Core subjects
(The student has to select any one group with combination of subjects consisting of the main subjects given below.)
Groups offered for Higher Secondary Courses
- Group Code : 1001 Physics / Chemistry / Maths
- Group Code : 1002 Physics / Chemistry / Biology
- Group Code: 1003 Maths / Physics / Computer Science
- Group Code : 1202 Economics / Commerce / Accountancy
- Group Code : 2502 Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Computer Science
- Group Code : 2503 Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Maths
- Group Code: 2702 Economics / Commerce / Accountancy / Computer Applications
- Group Code : 2708 Economics / Commerce / Accountancy / Business Maths and Statistics
The outstanding performers of the school are honoured with fee concessions. The first three academic toppers of Std. X will get a full fee concession for the next two years of Higher Secondary Course. Students, who represent the school in the International sports & games events can avail themselves of full fee concession and the National level medalists a concession of 50%.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|