AP POLYCET 2020 Extends Application Form till July 21, 2020. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Now The date is extended. So, candidates can apply online till 21.07.2020. AP POLYCET 2020 Apply Online Date Extended details are given below.
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges.
AP POLYCET 2020 Date Extended:
|Name of the Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
How to Apply?
For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2020 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati. Student can approach any of the nearest aponline /payment gateway/net banking.
For any query the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC List of AP Online centers can be seen from https://polycetap.nic.in or http:// sbtetap.gov.in
All the Helpline centers will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators. POLYCET 2020 instruction booklet and Application form can be downloaded from sbtet website.
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth. Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name. Fill your father’s name Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
Fill in your address details (House Number, Village/ Street, Mandal /Town/ City, District, PIN code, mobile number for correspondence. Fill in the place where you would like to appear for Examination. Refer the table of Examination/ help line centers. Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh (Refer Annexure-II).
Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST) [Refer Annexure-IV] Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
Fill in minority community details (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Guntur and Nandyal centers. Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic courses.
If user encounters the following message “There is a problem with this website’s security certificate” while trying to access the website in Internet Explorer, follow the steps given below:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the website that you want to add to a specific security zone.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click a security zone (Trusted sites).
- Click Sites.
- If you clicked Local intranet in step 4, click advanced.
- The website should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add.
- If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear they require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone check box.
- Click Close, and then click OK (or click OK twice if you clicked Local intranet in step 4).