SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020 PDF – Download Exam Pattern for Phase- I On-Line Examination. Securities & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI) has going to conduct the Phase I Online Examination for Officer Grade ‘A’ General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Research And Official Language. So Candidates who are going to appear the Examination can download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from our website. The Examination will be held on 17th January 2021.
SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Board||Securities & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade ‘A’|
|Exam Date||17th January 2021|
|Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2020:
|Paper 1||All Streams: General Awareness, English Language,
Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.
|Paper 2||General Stream: Commerce, Accountancy, Management,
Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering
Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language
|Research Stream: Economics, Econometrics, Statistics,
Finance and Commerce.
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
- All papers except test of English Language will be provided in English and Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020 PDF – Phase I
- Error Spotting
- Column based Fillers and Sentence Connectors
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Number System and Conversions
- Logical Reasoning etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Inequality (Quadratic & Quantity based)
- Profit and Loss
- Time and work & Pipe and cistern
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Problem on Ages
- Work and Time
- Speed Distance and Time
- Average, Ratio and Proportion etc.
The GA section will consist of contemporary events of national & international importance. The general awareness section of SEBI Grade A will revolve around the following aspects.
- Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honours
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Important Days
- International & National Organizations
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals etc
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Written Examination for SEBI Grade A 2020?
The Written Examination will be held on 17th January 2021.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020 PDF?
Candidates can download SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020 from our website.