SEBI Recruitment 2020 Released. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) notification has released. The officials want to hire candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). There are 147 vacancies that need to be filled with vibrant and energetic candidates. Interested candidates can start to apply online from 07th March 2020. All the details that you need to know about SEBI jobs can be found below. Candidates will be selected based on a screening exam or interview. The last date to apply for SEBI Recruitment is 31st May 2020. If selected, you can be placed anywhere in India. To get more central government jobs, visit our Website.
Interested candidates must make sure they are eligible for the jobs. Below, you can find all the details needed to know eligibility. In the sections below, we have given information about the vacancy, education qualification, experience, age limit, salary, application fee, salary, application process, etc. Read the details about SEBI jobs and also refer to the official notification for more. Once you have determined that you are eligible, you can proceed to apply online using the SEBI Apply Online link given below. Follow the instructions below to apply for the job. In case of any queries, you can contact the officials of SEBI or use the comment section below. To know more about the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), click on the website link below or visit www.sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||General Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31.07.2020|
SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy Details 2020:
- General Stream – 80 posts
- Legal stream – 34 posts
- Information Technology stream – 22 posts
- Engineering (Civil) stream – 1 post
- Engineering (Electrical) stream – 4 posts
- Research stream – 5 posts
- Official language stream – 1 post
SEBI Grade A Officer Educational Qualification 2020:
- General – Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law/Engineering from a recognized University, CA/CFA/CS qualified candidates are eligible for this post.
- Legal – Candidates holding a Law Degree are eligible to apply.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University.
SEBI Grade A Officer Age Limit 2020:
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020; the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
Selection Procedure for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 in Grade-A:
The Mode of selection shall be a three stage process. The first stage will be Phase-I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), the second stage is Phase-II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and the last/final state will be Phase-III (Personal Interview).
5.1. SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2020:
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e.
5.1.1. SEBI 2020 Phase 1 Exam Pattern (Prelims)
(on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Paper 1 – 100 Marks
- Paper 2 – 100 Marks
5.2.2. SEBI 2020 Phase 2 Exam Pattern (Mains)
(on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Paper 1 – 100 Marks
- Paper 2 – 100 Marks
5.1.3. SEBI 2020 Phase 3 (Interview).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. The candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Note: There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I. There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I. Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase-II examination process and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates.
SEBI Grade A Officer Pay Scale 2020:
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits such as House Allowances, Leave Fare, medical expenses. Etc
SEBI Grade A Officer Application Fees 2020:
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs – Rs. 1000.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs. 100.
How to fill the SEBI 2020 Application Form?
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
How to Apply SEBI Recruitment 2020
- Use the link given above to redirect you to the application page.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION“. Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Before submission of the online application, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- Your name and the name of your Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
- You can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and handwriting declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point “C” given below.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.