SECL Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a Govt. of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following backlog vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for SC & OBC physically handicapped persons, who fulfill the requisite qualifications.
SECL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse and Pharmacist|
|Start Date to Apply||11.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31.05.2020|
|Last Date to send hard copy of online application||15.06.2020|
Staff Nurse (Trainee) Technical & Supervisory, Grade— ‘C’
Candidate should have completed 10+2 Plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute approved by the Govt.
Pharmacist (Trainee) Technical & Supervisory, Grade— ‘C’
Applicant should have possessed 10+2 with science/Diploma in Pharmacy registred with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act.1948 with valid registration.
Candidate should have fulfilled age criteria as shown below
- Minimum Age – Should be 18 years as on 11.05.2020.
- Maximum Age- Should not be more than 43 years in case of OBC Physically Handicapped candidates & 45 years in case of SC Physically Handicapped candidates as on 11.05.2020
Selected Candidates will have a pay of Rs. 31852.56 for both posts.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test only. The SC candidates appearing in the Written Examination will be reimbursed the ordinary class fare (to & fro) on production of proof of journey
How to apply Online?
- For Online applications the SECL web site www.secl-cil.in. will remain open with effect from 11.05.2020 to 31.05.2020.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided.
- The print out online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational/.professional qualification, caste, handicap certificate and two copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph (01 should be affixed) should reach to the General Manager (P/MP), SECL, Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin – 495 006 through Speed/Registered Post only on or before 15.06.2020.
- The applications received after 15.06.2020 will not be entertained
Apply Online Activated on 11.05.2020
[table “5606” not found /]