14 September: Hindi Diwas. Every year September 14 is observed as Hindi Diwas. This is an annual day which is celebrated all over India since 1953, to celebrate the popularity of Hindi as an official language of India.
Section 343 (1) of Constitution of India, in reference of Hindi as official language, reads- The official language of Union shall be Hindi and script Devanagari. The form of the marks used for official purposes of Union will be international form.
The decision to mark September 14 as Hindi Diwas was taken by Jawaharlal Nehru. Hindi got its name from the Persian word Hind, meaning ‘land of the Indus River’.
1) World Hindi Day is celebrated on which date? – January 10
2) Constituent Assembly of India had adopted Hindi written in Devanagri script in which year? -1949
3) When is the World First Aid Day celebrated every year? – On the second Saturday of September
4) When is ‘World Suicide Prevention Day’ celebrated every year? – On September 10
5) Nation Nutrition Week 2020 celebrated on which date? – 1st September to 7th September
6) International Literacy Day is observed on which date? – 8 September
7) 8 September is also celebrated as – World Physical Therapy Day
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|