SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has released the official notification for filling their vacancy that is Senior Residents in Lucknow. Applications are invited for vacant posts of Senior Resident in the following departments for a Short- Term appointment for a period of 89 days. The details are as given below. They conduct the interview for filling this vacancy. Interested candidates can directly come to the given address for the interview. We provide direct link to download the official notification. Number of posts may be increased or decreased.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute|
|Name of the Post||
Eligibility Details for Senior Residents:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. Age Maximum age limit 37 years as to be reckoned on the date of
- Age relaxation to the maximum of 5 years may be given SC/ST/OBC candidates as per UP rules.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete MD (Anaesthesiology/ Internal Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Pediatrics).
- We provide direct link to download the official notification.
- Interested candidates can download official notification & application details from website.
General Information for Senior Residents:
- Subject to vacancy available, a maximum of 2 terms of 89 days is permissible to a selected person.
- Candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency may not be considered for the
- No TA/DA will be given for attending interview
- Director reserves the absolute discretion to cancel the advertisement in part or whole, without assigning any
- Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 16.06.2020 at 3.00 PM in the department of Critical Care
- The candidates must bring following documents for
- Candidates will also bring original documents for Six recent passport size photographs.
- Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
- Candidate should fill the prescribed form available in the Department of Critical Care Medicine before the interview.
- Candidates may check more information from the official website.
Application Fee Details for Senior Residents:
A bank draft of Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) in favour of ‘Director, SGPGI, Academic Account’ payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can directly come to the given address for the interview on the date of interview that is 16-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|