Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Shipping Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for Trainee Cook & Other post. Candidates can apply online on or before 27.09.2020. Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
SCI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Trainee Cook & Other post|
Candidate must have completed DG approved GP Rating course (or Saloon Rating course for saloon crew) and as per DGS rule must have completed five basic modular courses (including STSDSD course) required for Seamen from DG approved institutes.
Candidates having fulfilled the minimum education qualification as required by DG Shipping for joining as Saloon Rating and Cookery Certificate along. Having all original certificates / documents in possession and ready for verification at the time of selection
- Candidates having completed 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age on the date of selection.
- Candidate age should not be more than 59 years (except trainee cook) on the date of selection.
After short listing of candidates, all submitted documents are verified and if found ok then ratings are informed that the short listing is subject to fleet requirement, physical verification of original documents, medical fitness, Applicable DGS order/SOP and SCI approval.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- All documents should be valid for next one year all certificates only from dg approved institute only, especially h2s certificate ratings must have sailing of:-
- six months in last three years for OSV & MSV – one year in last five years for MODU rating should also have an overall 9 months of relevant rank experience only on VSLS above 500 GRT will be considered total four pdf files to be uploaded on website as per above instruction.
How to Apply?
The following members of the FP-OSV team may be contacted if any issues are faced during uploading of documents by the applicants/ratings:
- Mr. Abhishek Samuel, DM (FP-OS), Mob. 7039767062, email: email@example.com
- Mr. Ganesh Prasad, CM (FP-OS), Mob. 9321238152, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Annexure 3 to be completely filled and duly signed by the applicant prior uploading. If Annexure 3 found improper and not attached with online application, Application of the candidate shall be treated as cancelled. Annexure 3 is available in the advertisement.
DGS Order no. 24 of 2020, Dated: 24/08/2020 towards validity of seafarers certificates shall be applicable.