Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 notification has been released on the official site. Shipping Corporation of India has invited an application for General roster ratings under the Main fleet. The Last Date for submission of online application is 23.06.2020. So Candidates can check the Shipping Corporation of India Details in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Shipping Corporation of India|
|Last Date to Apply||
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate age should not be more than 59 years (except trainee cook) on the date of selection.
- Candidate must have completed DG approved GP Rating course (or Saloon Rating course for saloon crew) and as per DGS rule must have completed five basic modular courses (including STSDSD course) required for Seamen from DG approved institutes.
- Ratings participating for selection must have following valid and original certificates/ documents in hand for verification:-
- personnel documents
- Mandatory Certificates
- Specialized vessel familiarisation course from DG approved institutes & should be in possession of certificates/DG endorsements as per DG rules for the vessels type for which requirement is published.
Ratings must be experienced as follows:
- Must have at least six months onboard rank experience for Main Fleet
- Must have at least nine months onboard rank experience for OSV /MSV and 1 Year onboard experience for MODU. Sailing experience only on MSV/OSV/MODU will be considered for MODU vessels.
- Must have served onboard vessels at least for six months in the last three years from the date of selection except for MODU. For MODU one year sailing in the last 5 years is required.
Eligibility Criteria for trainee cook:
- Having Indian CDC, Indian Passport, PAN Card, INDOS No., Adhaar Card, Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Having fulfilled the minimum education qualification as required by DG Shipping for joining as Saloon Rating and Cookery Certificate along.
- Having all original certificates/documents in the possession and ready for verification at the time of selection.
- Having completed 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age on the date of selection.
- Having Medical Fitness for sea services as per MS Medical Rules 2016 as amended (At the time of posting).
Official Site – Click here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|