Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 notification has been released on the official site. Shipping Corporation of India has invited an application for SCI Mani Fleet, OSV Fleet and cook. The Last Date for submission of the online application is 04.10.2020.So Candidates can check the Shipping Corporation of India Details in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Post name||SCI Mani Fleet ,OSV Fleet and cook|
|Last Date to Apply||04.10.2020|
|Status||Last date reminder|
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SCI Main Fleet
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of SCI Mani Fleet, OSV Fleet doesn’t exceed 59 years of age.
- Candidate must have completed DG approved GP Rating course (or Saloon Rating course for saloon crew) and as per DGS rule must have completed five basic modular courses (including STSDSD course) required for Seamen from DG approved institutes.
- Ratings participating for selection must have following valid and original certificates/ documents in hand for verification:-
- personnel documents
- Mandatory Certificates
- Specialized vessel familiarisation course from DG approved institutes & should be in possession of certificates/DG endorsements as per DG rules for the vessels type for which requirement is published.
Ratings must be experienced as follows
- Must have at least six months on board rank experience for Main Fleet
- Must have at least Nine months on board rank experience for OSV /MSV and 1 Year on board experience for MODU. Sailing experience only on MSV/OSV/MODU will be considered for MODU vessels.
- Must have served on board vessels at least for six months in last three years from the date of selection except MODU. For MODU one year sailing in last 5 years is required.
|Selection for type of Vessels||Minimum Tonnage Requirement for experience||Experience: on board|
|VLCC/LNG/LPG/FSU/FSRU||GRT > =10000||LNG/LPG/ FSRU/FSU/ Oil Tankers|
|Oil Tankers (other than VLCC)||GRT> =7000||Any vessel|
|Bulk/container||GRT> =5000||Any vessel|
|Passenger/RV/Home trade||GRT> =150||Any vessel|
|OSV/MSV||GRT> =500||Any vessel|
Having completed 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age on the date of selection.
Eligibility Criteria for trainee cook
- Having Indian CDC, Indian Passport, PAN Card, INDOS No., Adhaar Card, Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Having fulfilled the minimum education qualification as required by DG Shipping for joining as Saloon Rating and Cookery Certificate along.
- Having all original certificates / documents in possession and ready for verification at the time of selection.
- Having Medical Fitness for sea services as per MS Medical Rules 2016 as amended (At the time of posting).
Official Site – Click here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|