Sikkim University Recruitment 2020: Sikkim University has invited applications for the post of Finance Officer, Controller, Librarian, Dy Librarian, LDC and Lab Attendant posts. The Last Date for the submission of the application form is 16 November 2020. More Details on Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process Check here Below Information. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Sikkim University|
|Name of Post||Finance Officer, Controller, Librarian, Dy Librarian, LDC and Lab Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date for Application||16 November 2020.|
Educational Qualification For the Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- A Ph.D Degree in library science/information science/documentation/archives and manuscript-keeping.
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/University Working knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet, computer applications etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute/ University and working experience in any Government department (state or central) or an Organization of repute.
Vacancies For the Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit For the Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
Between 18 and 27 years with relaxation in upper age for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules.
Pay Scale For the Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale Levels as per 7th CPC|
|Finance Officer||Level 14|
|Dy Librarian||Level 12|
|Lab Attendant||Level 1|
General Conditions For the Sikkim University Recruitment:
- Any dispute with regards to selection/recruitment process will be subject to court/tribunals having jurisdiction over Gangtok.
- A shall be admissible for the candidates appearing for interview for the post of Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Librarian and Deputy Librarian as per University norms.
How To Apply For the Sikkim University Recruitment:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|