SIMCO Recruitment 2020 Last Date (23.09.2020). South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Ltd (SIMCO) has released the recruitment notification for filling 44 Office Assistants, Supervisors & Salesmen posts. The deadline for applying for this post is 23.09.2020. This is last date reminder. In this page we are given about the SIMCO Recruitment 2020 Last Date details.
SIMCO Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Ltd (SIMCO)|
|Post Name||Office Assistants, Supervisors & Salesmen|
- The Gen/UR Applicant shall have to pay the application fees of Rs.250/-
- The SC/ST applicants shall have to pay the application fees of Rs.50/
How to Apply:
The completed applications can be given directly to the below given address on or before 23.09.2020 (Time 04:30pm)
South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Ltd.,
Town Hall Campus,
Near Old Bus Stand,
Vellore – 632004
Documents to be enclosed: (Xerox):
- SSLC Certificate
- HSC Certificate
- UG Degree / Diploma Certificate / PG Degree Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size photo (3)
- Income Certificate (If available)
- Experience Certificate (If available)
- Technical qualification certificate (If available)
- 24x10cm Post cover with 27rs stamp pasted and self-addressed (Compulsory or mandatory) ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT.
- The applicant should have educational certificate issued on or before the last date of receipt of application and he/she have to produce the original documents such as mark sheet, provisional certificate etc. as proof of having the minimum educational qualification at the time of submission of the documents in department failing which the application of such applicants will be cancelled by the department.
- The application received with different date of birth in different certificate that application will be rejected.
- Do not staple photograph on application, paste one recent self-attested passport size photograph on application at the prescribed space & sign across the photograph in such a way that the half of the signature should be on application form and half on pasted photograph. Applications without photograph, without across signature will be rejected.
- Unsigned applications will be rejected straightway.