SKIMS Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Online applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible domiciles of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir for various posts as mentioned in the Annexure-“A” to this notification. SKIMS Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
SKIMS Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences|
Junior Assistant, Electronic Mechanic, Lift Mechanic, Painter Automobile, Draftsman, Work Supervisor, Technician, Staff Nurse, Junior Engineer, Assistant Cook & Other Posts
22.06.2020 to 15.07.2020
- Nutrition Educationist – 03
- Junior Assistant – 15
- Electronic Mechanic – 02
- Lift Mechanic – 02
- Painter Automobile – 01
- Draftsman – 01
- Work Supervisor – 02
- Technician – 67
- Physiotherapist – 01
- Anesthesia Technician – 02
- Jr. Basic Physiotherapist – 04
- Junior Artist – 01
- Assistant Cameraman – 01
- Staff Nurse – 25
- Junior Engineer – 02
- Assistant Cook – 22
- Steward – 07
- Junior Pharmacist – 07
- Supervisor Technical – 01
- Junior Store Clerk – 07
- Medical Record Assistant – 10
Total – 183
Applicants should pass Matric/ 10+2/ ITI/ B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Pharm/ Degree/ Engineering/ M.Sc. from recognized board or university.
Age as on 01.01.2020 in terms of SRO – 165 of 2014, Dated: June 9th, 2014: –
Minimum – 8 Years
- 40 years for general category candidates
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/Contractual employees
- 42 years in case of physically challenged (Especially Abled) candidates
- 43 years in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidates, RBA, EWS’s, ALC/IB, PSP & Social Caste
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen
Selection will be based on test/ interview
Fees of application Rs.500/- (Five hundred only), plus service charges over and above the prescribed fees as applicable for each of the advertised posts mentioned in Annexure- A to this notice can be paid in any Branch of J&K Bank besides through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card (under online option).
Salary – Min Rs.19900 – Max Rs. 113500
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences www.skims.ac.in
- The application forms for the posts mentioned in Annexure -“A” shall be filled online along with scanned copies of requisite certificates/documents, to be uploaded in (.pdf) format on SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) only and no other mode of submission of application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates are required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen, which should be uploaded only in (”.jpeg, *.jpg,*.tiff) formats.
- Size of the photograph (passport size} must be between 50kb to 100kb
- Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 30kb to 60kb.
- The candidature of the applicants, who have not uploaded the requisite documents in the online application form as per the prescribed criterion, or have uploaded blurred / unreadable documents, shall be rejected without any notice.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall also be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility for the post.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered, if the fee is not paid and the details not entered in the provided specific space.
- Candidates must take a printout of the fee receipt after successful filling of the application form.
- Fees of application Rs.500 (Five hundred only), plus service charges over and above the prescribed fees as applicable for each of the advertised posts mentioned in Annexure- A to this notice can be paid in any Branch of J&K Bank besides through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card (under online option).
- Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
- Candidates shall ensure that their email ID’s and phone numbers as specified in the online application form are active during the currency of recruitment process.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to SKIMS at this stage; however, the candidates shall submit the downloaded printout
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to SKIMS at this stage, however, the candidates shall submit the downloaded printout of the application forms along with the fee payment receipts and attested copies of requisite certificates as and vixen SKIMS may call for submission of such documents